LvcivsCaesar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Kumar "Catholic" pagan

Go down

Mrs. Kumar "Catholic" pagan Empty Mrs. Kumar "Catholic" pagan

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

Got this absolute "gem" on my GuestBook. My response is below.

MRS. KUMAR Monday 08/31/2009 5:54:56am ral78rem07@hotmail.com
Mrs. Kumar "Catholic" pagan Shivalingam
"I was born and raised Catholic. Though, I must have missed something in CCD and mass. I was always raised and taught in church, to believe that we are all of one world, though we worship and believe different things, God is one... no matter the name you give Him, God is one. I recently married a Hindu man. We have statues of Ganesh and Shiva in our home. They are held separate from my cross, crucifix and Bible. I have not seen the phallus of Shiva, as I have been to Hindu temples and not seen any there either. I wonder where you get your facts…. Not all Hindus have the phallus of Lord Shiva in their homes or temples. Please read more into the Hindu religion... it is an interesting religion and one that is welcoming to others. It seems you are a very unwelcoming Catholic. This is something I was not taught to be. I wonder why people such as yourself are so close-minded and hide your hate behind the Bible... the WORD OF GOD. And, Hindus believe in Jesus as a prophet. It is written that a man of Jesus' description came to India to speak of God, of love and kindness. This was to take place during the time in the Christian Bible where Jesus is not written. Again, if you wish to speak of love and understanding, you must practice what you preach. If you are going to insult others for their belief...to judge them, you are going against the teachings of the church (judge not lest ye be judged yourself).

Dear Ms. Kumar, - Interesting comments, and just goes to show how much your “church” is pagan and has departed in apostasy from God. I have edited your comments to conform them to the English language, and to eliminate the blasphemous application of the title Lord, which belongs to God alone, to the Demons Shiva, Ganpati, etc. You do not know Christianity at all, and evidently, you don’t know Hinduism either. You and your comments prove that your “church” isn’t Christian at all. You have never read the Bible, and you don’t know what the Catholic Church teaches. God in the Holy Bible insistently teaches that all other “gods” are false, that they are devils. Hindus worship the phallus of Shiva; it is called the Shivalingam (Phallus of the Demon Shiva). It is usually a round, dome shaped black stone that you will see in Hindu temples, sometimes with a pot tied about it, with milk dripping on it. When you have pictures of Hindu “gods” you will usually but not always have a picture of the Shivalingam. Some Brahmins make a mark of the Shivalingam on their forehead. Hinduism is a vicious religion that is very far from “welcoming,” although, in its present popular form, it has been greatly transformed by Christianity into an overtly eclectic and “welcoming” religion. Hindus do not believe in Jesus as a prophet (there is no concept of a prophet in Hinduism) nor do they truly believe Him to be God. Some Hindus pretend to accept Jesus as a “god” just as the ancient Roman pagans offered to install an idol of Jesus in the Roman Pantheon if the Christians would thereby accept the validity of other religions, a deal that the ancient Christians rejected with contempt. This pretension by Hindus is similar to the pretension of accepting Buddha as a Hindu avatar of Vishnu; however this “avatar” is actually a false Buddha, the Anti-Buddha of Hinduism. Jesus never visited India during His time on earth. Only Satanists teach this lie. The "judgment" crack is idiotic and foolish, and not worth my time to refute.

Lúcio Mascarenhas, Catholic Internet Apologist & Catechist Authorized by the Holy Father,
Baçaim (Vasai), South Asia
"If all my works do not glorify the Lord, they are in vain" - Lúcio Mas.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lvcivscaesar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Kumar "Catholic" pagan Empty Buddha in Hinduism

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

[quote="Admin"]
Got this absolute "gem" on my GuestBook. My response is below.

MRS. KUMAR Monday 08/31/2009 5:54:56am ral78rem07@hotmail.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddha_as_an_Avatar_of_Vishnu

In some of the Puranas, he is described as having taken birth to "mislead the demons":

"To delude the demons, he (Buddha) stood on the path in the form of a child. The foolish Jina (a demon), imagined him to be his son. Thus the lord Sri Hari (as avatara-buddha) expertly deluded Jina and other demons by his strong words of non-violence" — attributed to Brahmanda Purana, quoted in Bhāgavatatātparya by Madhavacharya, founder of Dvait Hinduism, 1.3.28

In the Srimad Bhagavatam Buddha is said to have taken birth to restore the devas to power:

"Then, in the beginning of Kali-yuga, for the purpose of confusing the enemies of the devas, (he) will become the son of Anjana, Buddha by name, in the Kīkatas" — srimad-bhagavatam 1.3.24

In many Puranas, the Buddha is described as an incarnation of Vishnu who incarnated in order to delude either demons or mankind away from the Vedic dharma. The Bhavishya Purana contains the following:

"At this time, reminded of the Kali Age, the god Vishnu became born as Gautama, the Shakyamuni, and taught the Buddhist dharma for ten years. Then Shuddodana ruled for twenty years, and Shakyasimha for twenty. At the first stage of the Kali Age, the path of the Vedas was destroyed and all men became Buddhists. Those who sought refuge with Vishnu were deluded"

According to Wendy Doniger, the Buddha avatar, which occurs in different versions in various Puranas, may represent an attempt by orthodox Brahminism to slander the Buddhists by identifying them with the demons.

Helmuth von Glasenapp attributed these developments to a Hindu desire to absorb Buddhism in a peaceful manner, both to win Buddhists to Vaishnavism and also to account for the fact that such a significant heresy could exist in India.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lvcivscaesar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down