LvcivsCaesar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hobgoblin's Latest Stunt

Go down

The Hobgoblin's Latest Stunt Empty The Hobgoblin's Latest Stunt

Post  Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:38 am

The Hobgoblin is back at his old habitual criminal misdemeanors, misleading websites such as LiveJournal with lies of "copyright violation."
The Hobgoblin's Latest Stunt On-file
This is his latest stunt:

http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:vQNUGEpmjmYJ:lucius-caesar.livejournal.com/+hobson+site:lucius-caesar.livejournal.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

from Lucio Mascarenhas
to "LiveJournal.com Support"
date Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM
subject Re: Support

Dear Annika,

I have retrieved the matter of the post (see below) from Google Search caches, and have reviewed it, and there is absolutely no plagiarism. The post speaks of the criminal activity of a professional conman and fraudster David Hobson who regularly abuses "copyright law" to intimidate and silence those who expose his crimes.

You are strictly obliged to restore the post at the earliest, as even a cursory review will prove that there is no plagiarism and as LiveJournal's banning of this post without any reasonable justification constitutes a crime which is liable to be prosecuted.

I will not stand for criminal blackmail by mountebanks such as Hobson, and I will not look on kindly on LiveJournal's "legitimizing" and collaboration in his crimes.

I also reserve to myself the right to raise a stink on LiveJournal's misbehavior in this matter.

Regards,

Lucio Mascarenhas

- Show quoted text -
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM, LiveJournal.com Support wrote:

Your LiveJournal.com support request regarding "Re: Your LiveJournal Account" has been filed and will be answered as soon as possible. Your request tracking number is....

You can track your request's progress or add information here:
http://www.livejournal.com/support/see_request.bml?....

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Lucio Mascarenhas wrote:
I do not plagiarize, but if you have a complaint, it is your duty to tell me what text is allegedly plagiarized. You can't just block text or posts and then pretend that this is justice, because you refuse me the right to know the charge against me.

Please provide me the text of the alleged plagiarization to me at the earliest.

Also, you might have heard of the principle, "Innocent until proven guilty"? When you block a post without giving me a chance to defend myself against an anonymous accuser, are you doing justice?

Lucio Mascarenhas

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 3:12 AM, LiveJournal Abuse Team wrote:

Dear user lucius-caesar,

We have received a report, properly formatted under the provisions set forth by United States law, indicating that your entry located at [http://lucius-caesar.livejournal.com/41244.html] violates the copyright of another. As such, we have suspended this entry to disable access to this material.

If you feel that this report is in error or that your use of the material falls under one of the categories permitted under copyright law, you are entitled to file a counter-notification, also under the provisions of US law; please contact us for information on how to do this. Filing a counter-notification indicates that you are willing to defend yourself in court against a charge of copyright infringement, and you may be bound by civil and possibly criminal penalties if you are found liable.

Regards,

Annika
LiveJournal Abuse Prevention Team

http://lucius-caesar.livejournal.com/41244.html

The Hobgoblin Strikes Again! [Sep. 17th, 2009|10:33 pm]

Accursed Hobgoblin's Impieties Continue

The psychopath David "Hobgoblin" Hobson is back at his old moral hypocrisies and sexual perversions once again, attacking the present Papal Secretary Philip Friedl for his blog posts "Sociopathism and how it is abundant today," "God Within Me" and "Why Is Lust So Attractive To Everyone." (http://christendomisfightingback.blogspot.com)

The Hobgoblin pretends that these blog posts are "immodest" but he has a history of pouncing upon the most innocuous statements and to twist them into "evidence" of sexual perversity. He is also an obsessive stalker, and a cyber-squatter who has criminally set up spam websites on the names of many of his victims: Gary Giuffre, Jim Condit Jr., Lauran Yantsos, Mario Derksen, and now threatens to set up a spam website http://www.davidbawden.com (David Bawden is the baptismal name of His Holiness Pope Michael I). .

The Hobgoblin is the frontman for the criminal mafia empire of a Vietnamese-American collaborator with the Viet Cong and a Modernist who while pretends to be a Traditionalist, has no compunction selling his "church" building to Buddhist pagans, and participating in the "consecration" of the building as a pagan Buddhist temple.

The Hobgoblin's attacks against the Catholic Church is a vain effort to destroy the Catholic Church so that his VietCong principal can then emerge as Antipope Innocent XIV.

Hobson is a professional criminal: He forged a letter and passed it off on his website as a letter by the traditionalist priest Fr. Lawrence Brey. He is also a psychopathic criminal who stalked several persons, and against whom restraining orders and criminal prosecutions have been issued or launched.

From my May 2006 exchange with the Hobgoblin:

Lucio: "Jim Condit has written to strongly deny or challenge Hobson's claim that Lawrence Brey had written for Hobson's website his (i.e., Brey's) letter attacking H.H. Pope Michael & Mrs. Benns for their opposition to Sirianism, alleging that Hobson may have got his hands upon Brey's letter from others, and that Hobson has, in great probability, altered Brey's letter substantially. I have offered to withdraw my condemnation of Brey if Condit can prove his claim against Hobson, and furnish the true version of Brey's letter (I reserve to myself the right, of course, to attack Brey and his letter if I find that this 'original' version also attacks H.H. Pope Michael)"

Hobgoblin: The typed and signed letter that Fr. Brey wrote (Apologia Pro Giuseppe Siri & The Siri Thesis) in 1990 was carbon-copied (copied, it says on the typed letter) by Fr. Brey himself to Fr. Khoat and Gary Giuffre — Jim Condit Jr's best friend.

Lucio: "If what you allege is true, Brey must be a fantastic character. He wrote a letter in 1990 in which he denounces a Silvio Mattacchione for 'crimes' he would be committing in 2004-2006 against the fantastic Siri Cartoon-Phantom pope fairy-tale. Is Brey some kind of time-traveller?"

Hobgoblin: "I have more than 100 domains to block anti-pope benedict XVI, opus dei and other enemies of good such as your new friend the world renowned 'family man...' Jim Condit Jr. who is synonymous with Gary Giuffre."

Lucio: "Wow! You are profligate! And obsessively maniacal, to boot! More than a 100 sites! Where do you get the money? From the Freemasons? And the time, energy and intelligence required to operate so many sites? So who are your secret hobgoblins assistants? And what price — Your soul, Faustus?"

Hobgoblin: "Condit Jr. is on an all out campaign to attempt to ruin my reputation and has been named in a defamation of character lawsuit."

Lucio: "I do not know about Condit, but I have seen proof of your criminal behavior, and that is too apparent to be denied. YOU have impersonated others and have attempted to steal their good names, to set up shop under their names, a grave crime against God and man. There is no excuse for this! Why should you have registered and hold websites in the name of Mario Derksen, Jim Condit, Gary Giuffre, Laura Yantsos and who-knows-who-else? Is this how Christians behave? This is despicable behavior. Most despicable. This is how the dregs of society, the most debased and shameless bottom-feeders of human society behave. The Kingdom of God is not open to such but is sternly barred against them."

A recent letter:

Dear Lucio,

Personally Hobson scares me to death. Not to mention the ill feelings I get when I was around him. You spoke true words concerning his character. I can attest to that for I have been watching him from a "distance" for a few years now. I often go to Minnesota to see my friends who have all had poor dealings with him in Minneapolis.

Geoffrey Morrow [Pseudonym]

An older letter:

Hello,

I received a forwarded email and I noticed that you are having problems with Mr. Hobson. I would just like to take a moment to warn you of the danger of this individual. I also have been under Mr. Hobson's attacks. Actually I am quite suprised that my name wasn't mentioned by Mr. Hobson. David has a serious prblem with slandering, caluminating, detracting amongst many other things. He is truly a prefidious jew under sheep's clothing! When Mr. Hobson has nothing good to say he resorts to lying. There is practially no truth that comes from his mouth. As I have mentioned previously i have been the object of Mr. Hobson's attacks for about a year to a year and a half now. He stooped so low as to lie to destroy my reputation personally and professionally. He's even threatened my life. I can assure to that this man is truly out to destroy the One Holy Catholic Faith. So please be careful.

God Bless,

Ulrich James [Pseudonym]

I pray that the Church be delivered from these Spiritual Vampires and Soul Murderers, David "Hobgoblin" Hobson and his principals, the Pharisees, including the VietCong Pharisee Antipope Innocent XIV!

LĂșcio Mascarenhas, Bombay, East Indies,
Online Catechist & Apologist approved by His Holiness Pope Michael I
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lvcivscaesar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down